All clinicians at the RSL Veterans Centre East Sydney have post graduate qualifications in clinical psychology and family therapy and provide evidence-based treatments, assessment and consultancy services.
We provide individual, couple and family treatments. Our psychologists have expertise in a range of areas:
- Acute stress and post-traumatic stress disorders
- Adjustment problems
- Anger management
- Anxiety disorders (such as social anxiety, phobias, panic attacks and generalised worries
- Bereavement and grief issues
- Coping and life events
- Depressive disorders (such as major depression, dysthymia and bipolar disorders)
- Domestic violence
- Family problems
- Self-esteem, self-concept and confidence
- Sleep problems
- Substance abuse issues, addictions and gambling
- Workplace issues.
We provide a number of clinical assessment services:
- Department of Veterans Affairs assessments
- Clinical assessments
- Cognitive functioning
- Forensic assessments
- Mental health assessments
- Risk assessments
- Treatment needs
The RSL Veterans’ Centre Bondi Junction offers Clinical Psychology services to veterans and serving members.
Our Centre is committed to providing treatment to assist with the psychological recovery of wounded Australian soldiers and their families.
This service is free and confidential.
Please contact Nikki Abrams on 9389 7245 to book an appointment.